Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 16 - Light & Bright

These are all from downtown Providence, RI. I have classes at one of the RISD buildings around the corner from here and the light was perfect last week. I like to go shadow finding, especially in the city - you get some really interesting shapes.

The last shot is from Tazza on Westminster Street. They have the a great atmosphere and the food is nice too. I loved how the sun light was hitting the wall.

A few more shots from downtown on Flickr.

3 comments:

hi-d April 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

So cool! I love shadow shots as well...so interesting.

MANDY April 21, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I really adore your photographs, such clarity, just beautiful !!!

Anonymous,  April 25, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

the light is incredible! and i love the color in the 3rd photo. great collection!

xo Alison